Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cinderella and the Prince

I am dying with a cold/flu/sinus thing right now, although the sinutab I just took seems to be helping with the pressure, woo hoo!!

It is hard being alone with the girls during the week when you are under the weather, but they are such good kids, that you just get on with it.

This is Aine and Aisling last night, dressing up in Aisling's sleeping bags as Cinderella and her handsome prince...too cute!!! Aisling loves to be led around by her big sister!!

Anyway... I should try to take a nap now that I've finished my paid work this morning, and the girls are in montessori and with the babysitter... maybe now the pain is gone for the moment I can get some sleep! Being sick sucks! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Stewart said...

Sorry to hear you are down with the flu. The girls look like they are so much fun and growing like weeds.

Holly

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home