Monday, March 27, 2006

A day at the races...

Aine decided we needed to do lots of races today: running, reading, drinking, eating and my favorite: cuddling! For her running race she taped a piece of paper to her shirt...I thought this was very clever...she must have seen racers doing this on TV?

She also did a lot of drawing today...check out the windows on her airplane and her drawing of the eency weensy spider song...

Aisling was in good form today...gotta love those smiles.

I've started a new outlook on life...just get things done in small increments...clean, play, sew, computer work... a little at time today I've worked on various projects and feel like I've gotten a lot done.

My hard drive that had all my photos disappeared on Saturday, and reappeared with the help of Dave, so I've backed up all the information...now I need to back up my work laptop tomorrow...


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home