Thursday, March 23, 2006

Photo Gallery

Still down with a virus/flu/cold/sinus infection thing...felt fluey and achey today...ugh...I thought it was going but it is back again full force...but at least my face doesn't feel like it is going to fall off anymore...sinus pain...made my teeth hurt.

I'm getting old.

Girls are doing well...little bit of colds for them, but they are in good form. Aine is doing great in Montessori...teacher says she is soaking up everything...learning days of the week, shapes like pyramid and cone...and the others too... Aisling is starting to speak in sentences...her sister only had about 10 real words by age 2, and Aisling will be 2 in June...they are both cleverer than their mommy!!

Aine's drawing here is of a "space alien", see the antennae on the head, LOL...

Aisling is learning the computer from her sister this morning...

Aine had a dress up party for all her teddies including her new Santa (in a wedding dress!) and my old Red Riding Hood Doll my Aunt Diane made for me when I was a kid! Mom sent that over a few weeks ago, and Aine LOVES it! Keeps making me act out the story with the dolls! She had the "boy" dolls on one shelf and the "girl" dolls on the other...think Santa ended up a girl, LOL!!

Will try to update more often again...and will hopefully be up to full energy soon! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home