Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some More Photos

Still got some horrible virus/cold/flu thing that is making its rounds in Mooncoin and Carrigeen. Apparently tons of people have had similar experiences to me...cold then sinus infection...then it seems to go away, now today...fluey aches pains and tiredness despite a good nights sleep.

I'm attaching some pictures from the last few days: Aine's space alien drawing...note the antennae on the head!; Aisling learning about the computer from her sister this morning...; Aine sticking some toilet tissue (better known right now as mommy's kleenex, LOL) on her head to be a telly tubbie; Aine's dress up party today...note Santa is dressed in a wedding dress, and my old little red riding hood doll my Aunt Diane made me when I was a child, all dressed up for the party. Aine loves that red riding hood doll...I have to tell the story for it with the doll at least once a day...

Aine is doing well in montessori...learning tons! They are having a "teddy bear picnic" tomorrow and are to come dressed in pajamas and to bring their favorite teddybear!




 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home