Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Catching up with photos




I am going to try to post photos again every couple of days or so, even if my news isn't very interesting, grandma and daddy can have some pics of the girls while they are far away :-( Life with two small kids is always busy, but can't say that it is always interesting.
Today the poor girls got injections...Aine screamed...it is the first time she really knew what was going on, as she was 18 months old at her last one. Aisling got her MMR, a big issue here in Europe, as well as America, but I hope that she will be just fine with it. Has been her normal chatty insane self the rest of today...

Tomorrow Aine is off to montessori, Aisling to the babysitter, and I'll be working from home for a luxurious 2 hours of daytime instead of my regular night time hours!

The hot tub is calling me, but I hope to get another hour or so of work in tonight, and some quilting projects. I started a quilting blog if you are interested...just has pictures and news of various projects I'm working on...helps keep me organized!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home