Saturday, November 12, 2005

My Two Beauties

I am working on a photo wallhanging for my mom for Christmas and needed a new photo of the girls for it. This isn't a studio photo! Dave took this photo of the girls sitting on my lap and I airbrushed myself out of it, LOL!! I did a few funky effects on it, and am really happy with it!!

They are so grown up these days, and Aine will be three tomorrow!!! We gave her her bike early, and she was riding it up and down the hall tonight, but she was nearly more excited by the party hats I got her. She'll have a few friends over tomorrow and she's really looking forward to her party with Uncle B next week!

We're getting excited about our trip, Aine got a new pack of crayons and markers for the plane...I'm just hoping Aisling doesn't go nuts, she's got so much more of a temper than Aine. Aine never stopped moving at that age, but was pretty even tempered...

Anyway, more later...photos of the party tomorrow! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls Cathi, and you did a great job on the photo, hope your mom enjoyed it!

Shannon From QATW
crayzeequilter1

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home