Monday, February 20, 2006

Guess who dressed herself today!

We were running late for Montessori and I told Aine to run down and start getting dressed, to get her underwear changed... I made her lunch and then went down to help her, but found she was putting her shoes on after having chose this outfit...not too bad for a 3 year old! Miss Independent!!

Took a few more photos today. Aine has been really good with her sister, liking her company more. Even said she missed her while she was napping!

She drew tons of pictures and was very good today.

At montessori the teacher says she is doing great with her work...shapes, letters etc...

They played nurses at montessori, so Aine came home and found her nurses costume and gave me some pills, LOL!!!

I'm exhausted so it is bedtime for me!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home