Thursday, February 09, 2006

Second Generation "Baby School"

I was a strange child and loved to play "baby school" where I taught my teddies and dolls various school subjects, LOL! My daughter has adopted my strange ways, with no urging from her mommy who hoped that she wouldn't be as weird as I was, EEK!!

Here Aine is this afternoon, reading a thrilling Dora story to "monkey paul", ballou, and hippo. I had been vacuuming and could hear her talking in her bedroom, came down and found her reading to her students.

Aisling is still teething up a storm. I got a call yesterday from the nurse who was supposed to give the MMR to her on Tuesday. Apparently she gave her the water or whatever they mix with it, without the actual vaccination. Not too impressive. She'll have to come back and get another injection, poor kid... I should probably read them the riot act, but I'm no good at those kind of things, as she was very embarassed and apologetic.

Aine has learned her ABCs in her second week of montessori...she used to get the alphabet half right when singing the ABC song, but as I half listened to her singing yesterday, I realized that she actually got all the letters right this time. She said "school teacher" said I was the only one that learned them, the boys didn't listen, LOL... clever girl!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home