Thursday, March 30, 2006

Aine's Restaurant...

Now seating Elmo, Snoopy, Barney and friends....

I swear that Aisling is still here, I just have more time to take photos during her nap...we're so busy that I often forget to take them later!!

Aine did that whole Dora puzzle 35 pieces all by herself today, with absolutely no help from mommy who was busy washing dishes and tidying up... Wow!

After her bath today, Aine was being "Violet" from Fifi and the flowertots...she was Violet because her tutu was purple...clever girl! Aisling was running around in her diaper, so figured I better not post those photos here.

Time to go to bed...it is getting late...tomorrow I need a hot tub visit...haven't been in since I got sick...about 4 weeks ago at this point!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home