Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another Photo Gallery

Days seem to rush by and then I'm exhausted and asleep on our couch at 9pm! Here are photos I've take of the girls and of Aine's latest artwork...

Aine dressing up in mommy's jewelry and shoes...


Looking studious and silly at the same time!
As I was frantically cleaning the house for a viewing at 6pm (no news on the other couple that looked at house twice...thinking that one might not happen...) Aine decided to unmake our bed and put her "daughter" Aisling to sleep. I was vacuuming the living room, turned off the cleaner and heard her saying "Alright, I'm closing the door now, good night!" It was too cute to be too frustrated at my cleaning being undone! Aisling was dutifully pretending to sleep like a good little sister!

Aine painted hers and Aisling's hand prints in "rainbow" colors Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home