Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Busy Day...

Had 2 babies and 2 toddlers this afternoon, so that kept me on my toes! Aine's friend Conor and his sister Holly were here while their mommy headed into Waterford to get some lovely spa treatments done in preparation for her wedding. The kids were pretty good and somehow I even managed to get the babies and toddlers down to the corner shop and back! Did well on the eating front today...even with a late Thai takeaway meal...

Aisling learned to sip through a straw today and also stacked some blocks...pretty cool day for her. Aine just continues to amaze me with her words and actions. Today she took her play iron and imitated me while I ironed, down to taking the steel wool to scrap off the gunk that got on my iron, LOL!!

Anyway...will throw in a few pics of Aine here that I've taken over the last few days...one of her jumping in "muddy puddles" and the other of her "giving the cat a haircut"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home