Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Aine the Swimmer

She has such an imagination these days...dress up is always her favorite thing to do...she decided to take my swimming gear today and suit up for a good swim, LOL! She is getting so grown up, sniff!!

Mom emailed me with notes about folks coming to visit us on our trip home...it is great!!! I am looking forward to introducing my cousins to my little girls, so please Sara, Col, and Barb, do come out while we're visiting...we'll squish in somehow, LOL!! I know B would love to see ya too!

Not too much exciting today, except that Waterford now sports its own Subway sub shop, and I got my favorite spicy italian sub there with extra jalapenos...Irish people look at me funny when I ask for them!! I'll be better tomorrow, I promise...have to lose some more weight so that I can gain it back while visiting home!!

I'm getting a list from folks here... Christmas present items: a Dora flashlight, small owl and rabbit (of the Pooh bear brand variety) stuffed animals, Scooby Doo clothes...I should open up a Christmas import business!! It will be fun looking for them though, and for my own stuff... I'm ready to shop, now I just have to sort out my budget, darn it!

5 more weeks to go, looking forward to the visit home! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home