Thursday, October 27, 2005

Future Artiste?

Okay, so I drew the stick figure for her, but she did everything but the circle for his head! Here is Aine's rendition of her friend Conor, LOL, complete with "eye-boughs" and ears and hair...done on her magnetic drawing board... I thought it was cute...certainly the most expressive face she's drawn!

Only three weeks left till our trip and 2 weeks till Aine's birthday...she is growing up too fast! She's told me she wants Dora party hats for her birthday...I figure I should get her a little bit more than that! We were going to get her a bike, but it is the wrong season, and there may be a relocation for us in the near future (Dave should hear something about 2 jobs tomorrow! Please please please keep your fingers crossed for him!) so I have to figure out something and quick! Any ideas?

I'm working away on sewing projects for myself. Just finished a top today for myself...a very scrappy flannel quilt. I am also still sewing away on my hand pieced project. My hobby gives me a little quiet space in the evenings after chasing around two very energetic kids. Hot tub is pretty good as well...and that is calling me tonight too!

More soon! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home