Tuesday, October 25, 2005

King of the Mountain...of Scraps!

Just a quick note to get back into the blogging rhythm... Had a bout of food poisoning last Thursday which knocked me off my blogging groove, LOL! Wasn't fun...included a fever as well as tummy bug thing...

Still struggling with food, which is not a good thing, as I plan to enjoy myself in the States, but would prefer to do this with my weight down a bit...oh well...maybe I just need to relax about the whole thing and just lose again in the new year...start afresh after Christmas!

Went to a yoga class tonight, which was great...wish I could incorporate it more into daily life...need to start making an effort.

Girls were pretty good today, but no real stories to tell.
More tomorrow... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its Aunt Diane-1st time on a blog. Don't know exactly what it is?"BLOG" hope you can come for a visit while your home. There is a nice quilt shop right here in Oley pa

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there any dora dolls? She is mad for Dora so you should do a Dora themed thing maybe. Great picture by the way...love the curly hair. She has some of her uncles and your art talent for sure. MOM

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home