Friday, October 28, 2005

More Artwork

Okay...so I'll stop after this one... While I was cleaning up her room (she helped sporadically, LOL, but not her strong suit!!) she sat down and took out her Magnadoodle again and said she was drawing herself with long hair... The long hair is a new thing, and the body using 2 circles is new...note her belly button she drew in, hee hee!!

She loves to play pretend. Today she put the washing out on the line (all her dress up dresses...) and then had to run around taking them in because it was "getting too windy". She had me help her fold them next... I could see her mimicing the way I fold and smooth out the clothes!

Aisling is really mimicking her sister as well. It was really adorable, she took her little dolly, put it in the buggy, put a blanket over it and kissed it...then spent hours pushing her up and down the hall.

Dave had a third interview today with the company in Co. Carlow!! We are going nuts with two jobs nearing offer stage, but no offers yet!! Both seem interested, so I guess we better just get on with life and keep our fingers crossed for next week! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home