Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween antics

Here are the ever together buddies, Conor and Aine, dressed up and trick or treating at Conor's neighbor's house. Aine LOVED trick or treating, even though we only went to two houses!!

She was very good and is looking forward to it again next year!

We had Dave's mom, Maura down for the weekend and had a nice visit with her. The kids loved playing with her and we had nice chats in the evenings after the kids went to bed... Queen of multi-tasking, I was usually sewing, chatting and watching a movie at the same time! I managed to get Maura out in the hot tub last night...so many stars!!! Tonight it is raining, but I'm beat, so I'll be heading to bed shortly.

I'm going to put another cute photo up of Aisling and Conor's sister Holly having a smooch...a step in the right direction as Aisling usually tackles and kills Holly instead! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home